Warm Welcome is extended to all who have come to Saint Ignatius
and to the Chapel of Saint Ann to join together in this community of worship and
praise to Almighty God. We are grateful to our faithful parishioners who come
to our church every weekend. Also, we welcome our neighbors and guests who visit
us occasionally and want them to know they are always welcome.
Church was established in 1885 for Irish Immigrants who settled in what is now
Pringle. St. Hedwig's Church (Polish) was established in 1901 and St. Mary's Annunciation
church (Lithuanian) was established in 1902. These three were consolidated into
St. Ignatius Loyola Parish in 2007-2009. This blending has brought a new awareness
of ethnic customs and spirituality. St. Ignatius Loyola Parish remains committed
to exemplifying a contemporary approach to Church. It is active in liturgy, social
outreach, cultural exchange, and spirituality. In line with diocesan guidelines,
the Parish Pastoral Council is forming a five year pastoral plan based on the
areas of Word, Worship, Community, and Service, as put forth by Bishop Joseph
Bambera in his pastoral letter, Wounded and Loved, Regathering the Scattered.
Further information on this can be found under the Parish Tab, and then under
on the Bishop's pastoral, "Wounded and Loved, Regathering the Scattered
the ministries of the parish can be structured around Word, Worship, Community
and Service and implemented by Servent Leadership.